Back to Forum

Is MCA better than MBA after BCA?

Palak·about 1 month ago·11 views·0 comments

Hey guys

I’m in my final year of BCA and honestly I’m confused about what I should do after this. I’m thinking about MCA and MBA. I like coding and IT, so MCA makes sense to me, but I’m also interested in management and business. That’s why I’m not able to decide. For someone who has done BCA, what would you suggest?

Is MCA a better option if I want to build my career in IT? Or is doing an MBA a better choice for salary and growth?
Also, would it make sense to work for a few years first and then go for an MBA?

If anyone has been in the same situation, please share what you chose and how it worked out for you.

#BCA #MCA #MBA #CareerAfterBCA #CareerAdvice #ITCareer

Liked by Palak and Sonu

0 Comments

Sign in to join the discussion