Back to Forum
Is SDGI Global University (Sunderdeep) Worth It? Looking for Real Student Experiences
Hi everyone,
I'm thinking about joining SDGI Global University (Sunderdeep), Ghaziabad, and I'd really like to hear from people who have actually studied there or are currently enrolled.
Instead of just relying on the information available online, I want to know what the experience is really like.
Some things I'm curious about are:
- How are the professors? Are they supportive and do they teach well?
- What's campus life like? How are the hostels, food, and overall student environment?
- Are the labs, classrooms, and other facilities good enough for practical learning?
- How helpful is the placement cell? Were students able to get decent internship and job opportunities?
- Are there active clubs, events, or extracurricular activities that make college life enjoyable?
- Looking back, what are the biggest positives and negatives of studying there?
If you've studied at SDGI, I'd really appreciate an honest review—both the good and the bad. Personal experiences would be much more helpful than generic opinions.
Thanks in advance!
If you want it to sound even more casual (Reddit-style) or suitable for Quora/Facebook, I can rewrite it in that style too.
